Konya Archeology Museum was opened for the first time in 1901 in the building in the southwest corner of Karma Secondary School. In 1927, the artifacts were moved to the Mevlana Museum to be exhibited, and to the İplikçi Mosque in 1953. In 1962, the present museum was established and put into service.
Starting from the Neolithic Age, the museum displays works belonging to the Old Bronze, Middle Bronze (Assyrian Trade Colonies), Iron (Phrygian, Urartu) Classical, Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine Period.
Adres / Address:
Sahibata Mahallesi Sahibata Caddesi No:91
Telefon / Phone:
+90 332 351 32 07
Web Sitesi / Web Site: